Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 17, 20101

wow, wow, wow!!! Where has the summer gone? It seems like yesterday I started my classes and now we are done with the instructional part and have our party next week.....lots of great things are happening....

I'm trying NOT to get excited, but I have to be honest-its tough! There are alot of 'WHAT-IFS' out there that I can't share yet, because nothing is for certain.

Up till today, I think that all of this has been a dream....today I think I have reached reality and for some reason I'm 99% excited and 1% scared to death. What have I done, what am I doing, why am I doing this....am I ready???

Only GOD knows.....and believe me, I have prayed and prayed about this....."he will not lead me in a direction I can not succeed"

Thanks for all the support and prayers.....maybe calling on you all soon for some kiddo items that you may want to donate to my kiddo closets! Will be making the calls soon, I'm sure!

Love and prayers,
Alecia

No comments:

Post a Comment