Monday, July 5, 2010

July 5, 2010

Hellllooooo everyone!

I haven't been on here in a couple of weeks. We took a week off from class and I took the time to re-energize these overwhelmed batteries! The last class was a bit difficult, subject was: Abuse and Neglect. So you can only imagine what the material was and the subject matter was hard to comprehend. How can people be so cruel to children? Needless to say, I shed a few tears on the way home from that class!

BUT I'm back on the bandwagon and will be going to class tomorrow with a FRESH mind and a positive attitude! I did make contact with a woman that is similar to me-single, professional and is currently making a positive difference in the lives of foster kids. Look forward to visiting with her and relating my situation to real life!

So, I'm going to sign off for today and will be back Wednesday with the latest on tomorrow night's class!

Remember...............God won't give me more than I can handle in any situation in my life! Keep the FAITH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment