Sunday, June 13, 2010

From June 8.......

Hello all........ Seems like forever since I sent out an email to all of you...but there hasn't been anything "newsy" to report! Tonight I start the classes at Lutheran Family Services from 6-9 pm. These will run every week for 3 weeks then we take a week off and this continues for 3 rotations! Then in August, there are 2 Saturday classes that will be required as well. After I "graduate" from these, I will have passes my home study and can start being matched with kiddo(s)! I am super excited!

I have been slowly telling more people, and it's been very rewarding to hear of all the support out there for me! It's an amazing feeling to be going through this process and working towards the ultimate goal of loving a child for a lifetime! I am not feeling anxious about this at all (which for me is amazing since patience isn't my virtue) but feel that these steps that I am taking are only preparing me (or helping me) for the ultimate joy! I'm not a very religious person but am very spiritual in my thinking and I do believe I am being led down this path by a Greater person. People have asked me if I am scared - ABSOUTELY NOT! God isn't going to give me more than I can handle! Might test my abilities but I'm up for the challenge! Prayers very much appreciated in this journey! Thank to ALL of you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment