Sunday, June 13, 2010

Thank you for joining my journey........

A very dear friend encouraged me to start a blog for my adoption journey! GREAT idea..... Most of you that have children have done a baby book, well this is my version. I can't wait for the day that a child calls me "mom" and moreover, I can't wait to tell you about it.

There are many of you that have followed me on this journey from the beginning but for those of you that may be just joining me, I have posted all my previous emails that have been sent out and you can catch up on the exciting news.

Thanks again to ALL of your for your love, support and encouraging words. I can say that I am truly blessed to have YOU in my life. If I ever forget to tell you, please know that I love you all with all my being!

So now, I will start "re-posting" those emails and let the Journey Begin.......................... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment