Sunday, June 13, 2010

From May 11...

Hello.... Just a little note to say that my appointment with Lutheran Family Services at 8:30 tomorrow morning. I am meeting with the State adoption program social workers to ask questions and complete my profile/information that I have ready to turn in. I got a packet of TONS of paperwork to fill out last week about myself, family history, my wishes for a child and my expectations of a child (basically discussing what I am prepared to handle such as emotional/behavioral issues, disease, race. etc) In other words, it was a lot of paperwork! So we will see what tomorrow brings.

I have had so many of you say such supportive words of encouragement and I appreciate it so much! I have no expectations of this being a quick thing and if you know me well enough, patience isn't something that I do well with. But I know that this is worth the wait! God has a plan for me and has a plan for a child out there that needs a mom! He will put us together!

No comments:

Post a Comment